Our rope access services significantly reduce the risks associated with working in confined spaces and working at heights.
Rope access is a safe, quick work positioning technique used to access and perform tasks at height. The primary goal of rope access is to carry out tasks with no incidents, accidents, dropped objects, or dangerous occurrences.
We offer the following rope access services:
ATS is an operator member of the preferred system for rope access around the world, Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA).
Through these stringent training programs, our employees are certified to IRATA standards.
* Net tensioning ‘safety nets’
* Welding/boiler making
* Mechanical fitting
* Digital inspection and reporting
* NDT / NACE
* High-pressure water blasting
* Abrasive blasting
* Painting, insulation, and fire-proofing
* General maintenance and repair
* Standby rescue
* Difficult confined space works
We have a comprehensive understanding of the numerous protective coating systems available and are proficient in the method of application.
* Passive fire protection
* Cable sealing
* Pipe penetrations
* Cladding for ducting
* Fire protection coatings, enclosures, facades, and windows
* Cementitious cladding to structures
* Intumescent fireproofing to structures, vessels, and pipework
* Non-flammable pipe insulation